1) Welcome by NorVect and Trine Skei Grande (Liberal Party, Venstre)
2) Joseph J. Burrascano Jr. MD
Lyme Borreliosis – History, Clinical Presentations, Testing and Diagnosis
3) Jyotsna Shah, Ph.D, CCLD, MBA
What Have We Learnt About Diagnosis of Lyme and Other Tick-borne Diseases in The Last 20 Years? (NB: The sound was lost on this movie. Shah has recorded her presentation after the conference.)
4) Richard I. Horowitz, MD
Tick-borne Co-infections: Presentation, Diagnosis and Treatment.
5) Christian Perrone, PhD, MD
The gap between current diagnostic tests for Lyme disease and associated diseases and the diversity of pathogens isolated in the world.
6) Carl Morten Motzfeldt Laane, PhD
Easy Detection of Bacteria and Parasites in Infected Human Blood by Microscopy. Some Simple, Low-cost Methods.
7) Bela Bózsik, MD
DualDur®reagent & method in diagnosis & pathogenesis for TBD – 30 years practice.
8) Alan MacDonald, MD
Borrelia -diverse Morphologies in culture and in Human Infections
9) Armin Schwarzbach, Ph.D, MD
Borrelia-Elispot: A Game-Changer in diagnostics?