Call for Abstracts
Researchers interested in vector borne diseases are invited to submit an abstract to the NorVect Conference 2015.
Abstract submission has now been closed.
- All abstracts submitted before the deadline will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com
Confirmation of submission & notification of decision
- You will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Notifications regarding status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
Presentation at the NorVect Conference
- Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- An author from each abstract is expected to attend the NorVect Conference and present a poster or hold an oral presentation.
- Accepted abstracts for which a presenting author is registered and has paid the registration fee by March 31, 2015 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the NorVect Conference Program.
- Abstracts for which no author has registered to attend the NorVect Conference by March 31, 2015 will not be included in the Conference Program.
Writing & submitting your abstract
Please follow the guidance below when writing and submitting your abstract:
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- Aim: state background and specific objective of study
- Methods: shortly describe methods used
- Results: summarize results obtained
- Conclusions: state conclusions reached
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
Please include in your submission:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
Presentation type – please include your preference of one of the following:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title – Limited to 40 words in sentence structure
Abstract text – Limited to 300 words
Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
Graphs and images – A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
Please upload graphs in JPG format.